If you are planning to visit Nelson/Abel Tasman area, this will be an interesting program. What about staying with us and experience bamboo charcoal? (This program hasn’t started yet. Please ask.)
This workshop is for experiencing bamboo charcoal and Japanese BB&D in Nelson/Tasman area. You can stay one night at “I’m Home” with I’m Home style dinner and experience bamboo charcoal. We will instruct you how to use bamboo charcoal in your life and bamboo charcoal /charcoal vinegar application for your health. We also have a workshop making charcoal pendant. …and of course, you will enjoy Abel Tasman and Golden Bay area as we are just 15 minutes out of Motueka.
Workshop Fee: two people $400, three people (family) $520
The workshop includes;
- introduction about bamboo charcoal
- making bamboo charcoal pendant
- I’m Home style dinner and breakfast
- accommodation for one night
- one box (200g) bamboo charcoal sticks ($20 value) + charcoal vinegar (250ml) ($30 value) per person + a pendant kit ($10-30 value)
The bed room is a cottage with one queen size bed and a single bed. It has shower and toilet. Please refer to the accommodation page.